The leadership library is a bookstore that offers business-focused titles based on the real-world experience of their authors. Leadership Library titles are:
- Highly visual using diagrams and flowcharts.
- Written in plain English.
- Based around the reader's needs.
- Complemented by no-further-cost downloadable resources. (You'll need the password in the book.)
Recruitment and Selection — How to appoint the best person for the role
Recruitment and selection can be expensive, getting it wrong is even more. Based on real-world experiences, Eddie Lunn and Alan Sarsby guide you through the whole project so you can select the best person for the role.
- The benefits of a project oriented approach.
- How to lead and manage the recruitment and selection project.
- How to design assessments, questions, and interviews.
- How an applicant centred approach bring out he best in candidates and makes assessment easier.
- Schematic project plans for each major part of the project.
SWOT Analysis — a guide for business studies students.
Undertaking a SWOT analysis is a popular strategy tool, and frequently the basis of an assignment for students of business studies. This guide helps you with:
- The critical theory.
- Worked-examples and case-studies.
- Where to look for the factors.
- How to create strategic responses to a situation.
- How to approach a swot assignment.
- Avoiding the usual mistakes.